Dual Degree Programs
The Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering, in cooperation with the College of Business, offers dual degrees: an MBA and either a Master of Science in Engineering (MSE) with an emphasis in Systems Engineering or a MS in Software Engineering (MSSE).
The dual-degree program is offered in a cohort fashion where all students take the same set of 18 courses for two master’s degrees on an accelerated schedule. This program arrangement caters to the interests and lifestyles of many busy professionals in Silicon Valley.
- Total Courses/Units: 18 courses/52 units including 16 lecture courses and 2 thesis project courses (final courses)
- Total program time: 34–36 months
- Each 3-unit course time: 8 weeks/42 contact hours; 8 weekly evening sessions (6:00 – 9:30pm); and 2 Saturday sessions (9:00am – 4:30pm)
- Total courses per year: 6 courses (48 weeks in class session)
- Tuition and fee information available upon request